Terminal Service Client Access Licenses Error
Terminal Services Client Access License Error
Symptoms: When user try to access application through launchpad, above mentioned error appears.
Cause: The terminal server might not be able to locate the license server.
Solution: To resolve this error at client machine, please follow the below steps
- On Client system go to Run, type regedit and press Ok.
- Registry Editor window will appear
For 32 bit
- Now navigate to the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE," "SOFTWARE," "Microsoft," and "MSLicensing."
For 64 bit
- Delete MSLicensing folder.
- Restart the system and then check the application access again.
If it still showing the same error then
- go to C:\Windows\System32
- right click on MSTSC.exe file
- select “run as administrator”
- enter credentials and then try application access
If this doesn’t solve the issue then
check RDC(mstsc.exe) version under “C:\Windows\System32”
Right click on mstsc.exe select properties
If version is v5.0 then upgrade it to v6.0 and check.